Did you have a lemonade stand when you were a kid? Remember how you felt as you were setting it up? Excited? A little scared, perhaps? I bet you couldn’t wait for that very first sale.
Unfortunately, as we become adults we have a tendency to ignore the voice of our inner child until it, along with lemonade stands become a distant memory. After being in business for a while, things can get a little stale. If you want to regain that magic you felt as a young entrepreneur, I have a few tips to get you started.
Whether you’re a young kid who dreams of doing something incredible or a veteran with an extensive entrepreneurial résumé, we all need motivation. Skipping past the cat videos, one of the greatest sources of motivation is YouTube and I watch them every single day.
Here are my top 10 motivational YouTube videos for entrepreneurs, regardless of age:
1. Les Brown “You Gotta be Hungry”
2. Eric Thomas “Secrets to Success”
3. Grant Cardone “Live Sales Call Training”
4. Will Smith “Running and Reading”
5. Robert Kiyosaki on Oprah
6. John Paul Dejoria “My Keys to Success”
7. Joe Ades “Best Salesman in the World”
8. Jordan Belfort “Presenting Elegant Sales Solutions”
9. Tony Robbins “Keys to Massive Success”
10. Dream “Motivational Speech”
Chris A. Hughes