In order to properly market your dental practice in Toronto, you will need to make sure you are coming out on the top of the Google search results when people use their browser to find a dentist in their area. Local search engine optimization (SEO) will ensure that people near you will see you listed as a dentist, and hopefully a trusted one, in your area.
First, you will want to make sure you get on all of the top directory websites. Everyone knows about Yelp, but there are also a dozens of high page rank sites specific to dentistry, such as 1-800 Dentist, and to your area, where you will want to appear. Once you find these sites, you will want to complete and maintain a profile on each of the pages.
1. Fill out your profile completely. This means including additional business types, business descriptions, operating hours and web page links, and pictures.
2. Get professional. If they allow you to have the option of uploading 10 photos, make sure you have 10 high quality photos of your office. This will make your business look professional and give customers a glance into what their experience will be like.
3. Check your information regularly to make sure that there are no inconsistencies with your address, telephone number, or other contact information.
4. Build a solid base of customer reviews. Don’t make reviews up, it’s embarrassing if you get caught and if you are running a good business there are plenty of people who will be happy to write a review for you.
5. Start a blog for your website and create original content on a weekly basis. Add social share buttons to your page.
Maintaining SEO for your dental practice in Toronto is an always evolving and changing art form. It is important to stay up to date and with research and also to check in to make sure that your company stays atop the search results. Following these local SEO tips will put you in position to find new customers and to maintain a community with those that already frequent your business. If you need assistance with your Dental SEO in Toronto please give us a call today.
Chris A. Hughes