It all began with a single question: Could anyone start a small online business from scratch, with few resources and still be successful online?
As an entrepreneur and manager of a Website Development Company in Toronto, I’ve worked alongside many different companies. From early stage startups to established companies – all of our clients share one thing in common — they all want to run a successful online business and grow their brands.
Unfortunately, most people don’t have tens of thousands of dollars for marketing or SEO per month, or the willingness to quit their current job to focus on this new business venture.
There is a proven sequence of steps you can follow to guarantee your online success when you’re starting a new website. I’ve seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
1. Empathy – the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
2. Product & Services – Before you start selling, you need to find the right product or service with the potential for online profitability.
3. Pricing – Can you compete with competitors?
4. Website – None of the above matters if you don’t have a properly built ecommerce store that sells your product or service and provides an intuitive shopping experience.
5. Traffic – Will you dedicate time in driving potential clients to your website?
6. Innovation – Understand weaknesses and make changes without hesitation.
7. Statistics – Want to succeed with your new online business? You MUST follow statistics and make changes based on actual facts!
Anyone, from newbie to seasoned online entrepreneur, can benefit from this process and if you are in need for a passionate, experienced Web Development team in Toronto please contact us today.
Chris A. Hughes